Combined Middle School and High School service on Wednesday nights 6:30-7:45 pm and Sunday School 9:30-10:30 am.
At Morningside Bible Church our students aren’t content to only be the “future of the church,” but are an active part of it now wherever God has them, both in terms of serving in these four walls and in serving our community around us. Our Youth Ministry at Morningside Bible Church is devoted to fulfilling the five biblical purposes of the Church in a fun and engaging environment comfortable to Middle School and High School students. These five biblical purposes that we strive to fulfill are as follows: Worship, ministry, making disciples, fellowship, and discipleship.
- Worship- We lift high the name of Jesus Christ and worship Him in Spirit and truth with song, and with our lives. (John 4:23-24, Matthew 4:10, Romans 12:1, Colossians 3:14-17, Hebrews 12:28, 13:15, Psalm 29:2, 66:4, 95:6, 96:9, 100:2)
- Ministry- We strive to meet the needs of the community around us by being the hands and feet of Jesus in the way we serve and minister to others. (Matthew 20:27-28, 23:11, John 12:26, Acts 20:35, Romans 7:6, Galatians 5:13, Philippians 2:3-4, Colossians 3:23-24, Hebrews 6:10, 1 Peter 4:10, 1 Samuel 12:24)
- Disciple Making- We strive to share the gospel to the ends of the earth, communicating to the lost their need for saving faith in Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:19-20, Mark 16:15, Acts 2:38, Romans 1:16, 2 Timothy 4:5, 1 Peter 3:15)
- Fellowship- We strive to connect Middle School and High School age Christians with one another in order to facilitate robust and authentic bonds in community and relationship. (Matthew 18:20, Acts:2:42, Romans 12:5, Hebrews 10:24-25, 1 John 1:3-7, Psalm 133)
- Discipleship- We strive to faithfully and practically teach the Word of God in a way that helps to mature students in the faith; equipping Middle School and High School age believers to grow in love, service, and dedication to Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:19-20, Luke 9:23-24, John 13:34-35, Romans 10:14-17, 2 Timothy 2:1-2, Hebrews3:12-14)