SMALL GROUPS -small group weekly
"..because we can't do life alone."
In Acts the Bible tells us we need to be in relationships for our personal and spiritual growth. As Paul and the early Christians taught and received teaching "from house to house," we too must respond in our walk with Christ in each others homes (Acts 5:42; 20:20)! Even in the shadow of the Temple they did this, even in the shadow of your Church you can do this too. Why did they do this? Because they needed to be connected to one another in their fragmented and persecuted world, we desperately need to be connected too! They needed a way and place to do as Christ modeled and taught them, the multiplication of disciples, leaders, and churches so that God's Kingdom will be built and glorified.
- SUNDAY PM SMALL GROUP: meets 5:30-7:00 PM - Clarke Room -Josh Tackett leader.
- SUNDAY PM SMALL GROUP: meets 7-8:30 PM. Terry Embke leader.
- SUNDAY PM SMALL GROUP: meets 7-8:30 PM. Curt Mastbergen leader.
- SUNDAY PM SMALL GROUP: meets 7-9:00 PM. at the Hagler's. Contact Brian or Jennifer.
- MONDAY PM WOMEN'S GROUP: meets 7:00-8:30pm in Church Foyer-Sara Embke leader.
- WEDNESDAY PM MEN’S GROUP: meets 6:30-8:00 PM-Clarke Room-Wayne Campbell leader.
- THURSDAY AM MEN’S GROUP: meets 6:30-8:00 AM at Panera Bread. Terry Embke leader.
- THURSDAY PM WOMEN'S GROUP: meets 6:30-8:00PM in Church Foyer-Julie Garoutte leader.
- THURSDAY PM YOUNG ADULTS GROUP: meets 7:00-8:30 PM @ Embke's-Charles Robertson leader.